Thursday, August 27, 2015

SARMs Don't HARM; They HEAL.

There has been much talk about the healing properties of SARMs and how while they do heal, they don't do so on the level of actual AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroids). I've never taken actual steroids, so I can't make the comparison. But I have very little doubt that the LGD-4033 is accelerating my healing beyond normal.

People who have taken SARMs have reported that old nagging injuries just clear up out of the blue. This is what has been happening to me. I have had debilitating bilateral medial epicondylitis (golfer's elbow in both elbows) for years. The pain had forced me to abandon chin ups or pull ups of any kind for years. And any time I used my arms at all (for carrying boxes, for example) the pain would flare up. Resting didn't help at all. Anti-inflammatories didn't help much. Stretching provided some temporary relief, but the pain would just come back.

But now six weeks into my taking of Ligandrol (LGD-4033) the pain is almost entirely gone. It's a ghost of its former self. If I over stress the joint with heavy bench presses, for example, it comes back. But I am easily doing sets of pull ups again. I'm picking up and carrying boxes without wanting to cry.

This may not be steroids. But it may be better.

Rapidly increasing muscle mass and strength...

Restoration of connective tissue and healing of even old injuries...

Rapidly improved recovery after exertion...

Side effects limited to slightly worsening lipid profile and relatively minimal suppression of testosterone production instead of complete shutdown of production and accompanying testicular atrophy...no gynecomastia (usually), no baldness, no prostate enlargement...

I have heard that the first cycle of exogenous testosterone results in 10-30 lbs of muscle gain within weeks with the strength to match. With Ligandrol I have put on about 12 lbs in six weeks with a decrease in fat percentage and a significant increase in strength. My only means of measuring bodyfat is taking pictures. So here is an after and before, about three weeks apart...


After precedes before because I'm too lazy to use a photo editor.

I took the pic on the left this morning after I weighed in at 184 lbs. I'd been running more at 186-188 for a few days and suddenly leaned out overnight, despite having had half a large pepperoni pizza and several cans of soda for dinner. I was 176-178 three weeks before in the pic on the right. I think it's pretty clear that I am leaner even though I am heavier. I started taking Cardarine (GW-501516) for lipolysis and I thought it wasn't doing much. Maybe it was helping. Looking at the pics now makes me want to stick with it just in case.

I'd say I went from around 20% to around 15% bodyfat. This is while adding around 8-12 lbs to my overall weight. So adding 10 lbs while losing at least a few pounds of fat. I think it's fair to say I added at least 10 lbs of muscle. In the absence of scientifically valid measuring the change, I submit the nearly 150-lb increase in my raw powerlifting total. 40+ lbs to my touch and go bench press, ~40 lbs to my high bar, beltless squat, and almost 50 lbs to my beltless, conventional-style deadlift. (I pulled 425 a few weeks ago and 465 last night after max effort squatting left me too exhausted to find my true max pull.)

Anyway, my point was that LGD-4033 seems to deliver about as well as a steroid. And this is only the middle of my planned 12-week cycle! I have exactly 68 capsules left which means 34 more days to go. Almost exactly five weeks. I may taper down to a half dose for the last few days, however.

I keep saying it and I'll keep on saying it. I was stuck at the same level of strength for over a year and I would just get fatter when I upped my Calories instead of getting any stronger. But now I am stronger than I have ever been on any of my lifts. And not just stronger...I'm stronger on all of them at the same time. My previous bests were the result of specialized attention that made the other lifts suffer. Not this time around.

I'm really looking forward to the seeing how far I can take things in the second half of this cycle. With five weeks left there is simply no reason I shouldn't be able to surpass 405 x 2 on my beltless, wrapped high bar squat...or 505 x 2 for my beltless, conventional deadlift...or maybe even hit 300 x 2 on my touch and go bench press. That may be just a bit beyond my reach, but my bench press gains have been the most startling and they continue to surprise me. I'd also like to front squat three plates a side for at least a single.

I'm recovering so quickly these days. I can bench three times a week and have recently been able to add five pounds to my bench every other session. And while I woke up feeling like a tackle dummy this morning I am already feeling better...I may go for that big pull tomorrow. If not, there's always next Friday. If I don't pull, I will try to squat 380 for a double. The wraps really are saving my knees so I can squat more frequently and productively, too.

18 comments:

  1. What brand of ligandrol are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olympus UK. But they discontinued selling any SARMs.

      Delete
  2. Gary, its been a while since you've stopped the 4033, and I'm hoping your Golfers Elbow did not come back and the 4033 healed you completely, please let me know. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a pain/impingement in my shoulder and very limited ROM when doing lying side raises for about 8 months. After using LDG 4033 for 3 days now the pain is almost gone and my ROM is back to normal. I am in shock that my shoulder all of the sudden seems mostly healed. If LGD did heal my shoulder this fast it is amazing. I have not changed anything else so I don't know why it would have just gotten better after 8 month all of the sudden. I cant wait to see how it works for strength in muscle gain at the end of the 6-8 week period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes it's a muscle that's been twisted or overused. Either way, learning reiki for women

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are sarms
    Introduction Table of Contents IntroductionSelective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs)The History behind SARMsThe next stage of developmentWhat are SARMs?How do SARMs actually work?The benefits of taking SARMsAre SARMs banned?The different types of SARMsLGD-4033Side effectsDosageMK-2866Side effectsDosageS4Side effectsDosageRAD 140Side EffectsDosageSummary Performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) are a touchy subject to some and a hot topic of debate for others! Some people consider them as cheating and probably the most popular PEDs are steroids. Unfortunately steroids are a banned type of PED, when combined with the nasty side effects- this is enough to put many bodybuilders off for life! However nothing stands still in the

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just touchy to set aside you realize that I just take a look at out your web page and i find it absolutely captivating and informative.. sarms for sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for each certainly one of space informative web site. The vicinity else might also simply I accumulate that satisfactory of sponsorship written in such a perfect means? i've a challenge that Im simply now lively nearly, and i've been on the see out for such safety. peptides us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. us peptides

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. buy cardarine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whether you want Sarms in the form of capsules containing powder, loose powder, or liquid, we have got you covered with our best Sarms for injury recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for keep this information.
    cardarine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    ligandrol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks sarms

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. sarms versus steroids

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. best sarm company

    ReplyDelete
  16. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Sarms uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...