Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Pictorial Timeline Of Sudden Weight Gain With RAD-140 + MK 677

190
10/04/2015

191
10/12/2015

192
10/14/2015


193
10/19/2015

195
10/20/2015


196
10/21/2015

I started dosing my 190-lbs lab rat with RAD-140 about two and a half weeks ago. As expected, the weight gain started accelerating again at around the two-week mark. Granted, I have also been dosing the poor rodent with MK 677 which increases appetite. Still the weight didn't start to stay on till the RAD had time to kick in. This isn't a coincidence.

My rat is clearly not putting on a pound of pure muscle per day. But muscle gain is still apparent and considerable. Maybe it's only about 1/4 lb of muscle per day, or almost two pounds per week. I'm guessing this is true because the strength gains are clearly starting to accelerate. My rat is doing sets with weights he could only manage for a single set just a couple weeks ago.

It's a good thing my rat is growing older and gaining some perspective. Or else he might sabotage his progress because the weight gain means some fat storage and water retention. He has sprouted a tiny muffin top and is looking fairly smooth -- no great surprise when gaining a pound daily. But he is also now tossing around with ease weights that used to be maximal efforts. And he is happy with these results and not at all sad about being a little chubby and smooth for a while.

Just a couple weeks ago 245 x 5 on the bench for one set was the best he could muster. Now he is gunning for 245 x 6 x 6 after just a couple more bench sessions. Same with 315 on the completely raw squat (sleeves only, no belt): 315 for a single set of five or six will be giving may to multiple sets of six within the next couple of sessions. The targets for this cycle are a 315 touch and go bench and a completely raw high bar squat of 405.

I just looked at my results from a session almost exactly four months on June 27, 2015:

320 x 1 high bar back squat, sleeves only, no belt
210 x 1 touch and go bench
425 x 1 conventional deadlift, no belt

I had to chuckle a bit. Overall progress has been staggering after months of stagnation at those levels. I am doing multiple sets and reps with what were one-rep maxes just a few months ago. The bench was a little low that day because it always is after squats. I could actually do about 220 x 1 when fresh. Still, I'm using quite a bit more than that for multiple sets and reps too.

2 comments:

  1. As your post proves that RAD-140 is helping in gaining weight my cousin is also get same results after using it. He was very slim and always worry about his weight. Somewhere on the internet he read a blog and decided to try RAD-140. Now hew looks better than before. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... http://www.menopauseanddiabetestype2.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...