Friday, March 18, 2016

Coding, Coding, Walking, Coding

03-18-2016 ~163 lbs
Walked 2+ miles

Today, I walked farther than I have in a long while. I find that walking is the perfect antidote for stretching the hip flexors naturally after sitting all day.

And, boy, did I sit. I coded from 9 this morning till after 10 tonight (just now). Of course, there were breaks for the biological needs, and for the half hour of walking, but other than that I really was coding or reading about coding. 

I feel like I'm finally gaining traction with programming in Python and to a lesser extent in Ruby. I'm actually able to initiate my own coding for simple tasks and games, and add some cute features after I get the basics functioning. 

My weight is back up due to glycogen loading. I'm eating much more again. I've also been dosing 15 mg LGD for the last four days. It's a higher dose than is usually recommended, but I feel like I'm starting from a real deficit in terms of test levels. 

Speaking of which, I'm looking around for legal ways to supplement test. I should be getting blood work done this coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...